Our Mission is to provide a full range of obstetric, gynecologic
and general health care services to women of all ages.
Our promise is to provide:
- Professional care
- Respect for your privacy at all times
- Expert advice and opinion
- Prompt and courteous service
- Answers to your questions that you can understand
- Resources and educational materials about health issues facing
Our request is that you provide us with:
- Health information about your past and current state of health.
- Contact information that is up to date
- Current health insurance information
- The earliest notification (at least two working days) if you
cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Dimitrievich is Specialist in Obstetrics
and Gynecology, practicing in this region since 1992. She received
her medical degree from the University of London, England in 1986.
She completed her training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at McGill
University in Montreal, Canada in 1991. She practiced with University
Physicians in Sioux Falls until 2002. She has been extensively involved
in medical education at the University of South Dakota School of
Medicine since 1992.She is Board Certified in Obstetrics
and Gynecology with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology